By Steven T. Ross
Read or Download American War Plans 1945-1950: 1945-50 PDF
Best freedom & security books
Americans are vastly keen on the variety of our troops killed in battle--100,000 useless in global warfare I; 300,000 in international battle II; 33,000 within the Korean struggle; 58,000 in Vietnam; 4,500 in Iraq; over 1,000 in Afghanistan--and rightly so. yet why are we so detached, frequently oblivious, to the some distance higher variety of casualties suffered via these we struggle and people we struggle for?
This two-volume set offers a chronological view of the international policy/national safeguard doctrines of key American presidents from Washington to Obama, framed by means of observation at the old context for every, discussions of significant topics, and examinations of the lasting impression of those policies.
Because the final version of this publication was once written greater than a decade in the past, cybercrime has developed. factors haven't replaced, yet new capability and possibilities have arisen with the development of the electronic age. Investigating Computer-Related Crime: moment variation accommodates the result of study and perform in numerous venues, development within the box, and new know-how to supply a clean examine the subject of electronic research.
This volumes discusses 3 central concerns: the Israeli military and the Revolution of army Affairs (RMA); Israel's current and destiny solutions to the threays of guns of mass destruction (WMD); and the impression of societal, political, and technological alterations on Israel's destiny battle objectives.
- Options for Meeting the Maintenance Demands of Active Associate Flying Units
- European Security Governance: The European Union in a Westphalian World (Contemporary Security Studies)
- The U.S. Military Response to the 2010 Haiti Earthquake: Considerations for Army Leaders
- The Unwieldy American State: Administrative Politics since the New Deal
- Campaigning for Justice: Human Rights Advocacy in Practice (Stanford Studies in Human Rights)
- Introducing Forensic and Criminal Investigation: SAGE Publications
Additional info for American War Plans 1945-1950: 1945-50
American War Plans 1945-1950: 1945-50 by Steven T. Ross